Go to the Main Business Forum page

One out of 12 applies this SECRET. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : One out of 12 applies this SECRET.

Pages : [1] 2 3

GordonJ
November 29, 2017, 09:51 AM
It is a secret I've shared with 12 people over the years, ONE has gotten beyond the initial concept and delved deeper and applied it. I can't reveal his name, but he is welcome to answer if he wants. He has also gotten wealthy applying the secret.

Most who learn it go, "that's nice", or something like that. A shrug of the shoulders. You do with it what you want.

The secret to SALES/MARKETING and COPYWRITING (salesman ship in print) is to make the 12 year old person living inside your target happy.

That's it.

The vast majority of people never grow up past their identies as a 12 year old. Their opinions are well formed, their self image mostly done, their lives and futures have been cast.

Of course, this isn't universal, we all grow but as a salesperson, if you present your products and services to a 12 year old mind, and you make that 12 year old happy, the sky is the limit.

If you have any 12 year olds in the family or neighborhood, observe them closely for awhile, and you will see what I mean.

Gordon

PS It isn't a coincidence we are taught to write copy to the 12 year old reading level.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page