Go to the Main Business Forum page

My Superbowl win. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My Superbowl win.

GordonJ
February 5, 2018, 11:13 AM
Did the Browns win?

Until the day they play, who cares?

So, I don't have a TV, watch what I want on my computer.

I know and understand it was Party time, a social opportunity to spend several hours with friends and family. And that is great.

Yesterday, I worked on 3 projects, got an outline done for a new biz-op which will come out first of April, a neat little side hustle which gives about 1k a week for 20 to 30 hours of time. Based on someone DOING it, which I really like to find.

That will be a stand alone APV site, which will benefit a lot of people.

The second project was a new report I'll be giving away for free, hopefully next week. I wanted to celebrate my 50th anniversary of my 18th birthday, which was last week, but a week or two late, what's the dif?

So a Joint Venture APV site (that is AUTOMATIC PRODUCT VENDING site) which should give us both some decent dough...

A FREE report to give away and one where I'm testing a new marketing procedure, not yet used in the mainstream.

And I worked on a MOVIE POSTER, an idea which was given to me earlier this week. When we are in NYC in March pitching our scripts, I thought maybe we could create a poster to get the idea across during the pitch. It doesn't hurt that one of my kids has a very good friend who is an excellent Manga type artist and is doing it for dirt cheap too.

I guess I missed out on all the fun and excitement AND the partying of the SuperBowl.

But I preferred to work on MY future, and spend my time for friends and family in a different sort of way...

So when the BROWNS do play in the Superbowl, I'll host the party of the century, I guess maybe Superbowl, LXXXVll or something like that (yikes makes me about 103 I think).

Hope you had a productive and/or a FUN day yesterday.

GordonJ

PS. Thanks to CH for the poster idea too.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page