Go to the Main Business Forum page

Got my new edition of SCOOPIFIED in today's mail. Here's the scoop. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Got my new edition of SCOOPIFIED in today's mail. Here's the scoop.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

GordonJ
June 11, 2018, 01:48 PM
I love getting stuff in the mail. This little magazine is full of offers for all kinds of things; business, health and conspiracy theories galore. Fun reading.

I also get some "Mail order" pubs, or circulars too. And I like the stuff you find at ebay,
https://ebay.to/2LFRRNn

From Solar-Vision. This link to a HOW TO START A COOKBOOK EMPIRE. Should do this one.

My point is...MAIL ORDER is alive. And a person can still make some moolah in these little unknown, seldom discussed areas.

The thing with Scoopified is they mostly sell REFERRALS. For example, #158 on page 24 is for:

GURU JIM'S MAIL-ORDER* $5 (All asterisks are referrals) So they will send you the address to get Guru Jim's offer. It is usually a single piece of paper in an envelope with contact info. Here is how it reads in Scoopified:

There is plenty of information on "How to Get Rich in Mail Order" floating around. Unfortunately, many people fall for this hype and lose money. According to mail order Guru Jim, mail order is still the easiest, least expensive, and most profitable business in the world - if you know what you are doing. With over 30 years of experience and success under his belt, Jim gives you his scientific, step-by-step instructions on what to sell, how to find the right products, how and where to sell them. If you were ever intrigued by mail order and have $500 to $1,000 in start-up capital, his comprehensive information offers you the best chance to succeed in mail order. Online details only. Computer access necessary.

There are over 200 such offers in Scoopified. MOST are referrals, you send 5 bux just to get the url. I think I did this in 1996 or there abouts. Here is the website:

http://www.scoopified.net/home-businessfinancial.html

I like the paper copy.

Anyhow, I may put up my HOTSHEETS for sale like this, or bundle them into more products.

HEY, if you have an info product, I'll create a little catalog and charge folks $5 to get your url, deal??

Gordon

PS. Got my new ULINE catalog too. Always get some new ideas from there.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page