Go to the Main Business Forum page

My world wide survey. What I learned, what can you share? [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My world wide survey. What I learned, what can you share?

Pages : [1] 2

GordonJ
March 22, 2020, 01:43 PM
Took Friday and Saturday to talk to people all over the world. Europe, Africa, Asia, North and South America...many friends, ol Navy buddies, and SowPubbers too. Thanks for sharing.

I'll post my summary Monday (Tomorrow) morning the 23 of March, 2020.

We may see several paths unfold. From all out class war, to world wide martial law to nothing at all.

As for my rant and railing against those selling ONE SIZE FITS ALL make money programs...and saying you need a PERSONAL one...

Let me answer a couple of questions I got about that. OK?

Begin with an A S S E S S M E N T.... you have to know yourself what you can do and can't. Listen, you can't become an over night prepper.

UNDERSTAND value is agreed upon. Exchanges of value don't require cash, diamonds, gold, or anything at all, just an agreement.

I can knock a 25 page high quality report complete with graphics, pictures and links out in about half a day. Why? Because I'm so great? HARDLY.

Because I've done it and mostly use TEMPLATES to do it. Can you knock one out in half a day? I don't know, have you ever done it?

Jumping on the wagon at this late stage of the game will have you competing with tens of thousands of others...why? When you can be yourself, exploit your experiences and turn your knowledge into cash!

So, I've asked it before, but it would be a good time to share...what is happening in your areas. Are you locked down?

Gordon

PS One of the scariest sounds I heard all weekend, was a low rumbling followed by a deafly roaring of a group of planes overhead. The kind of formation one sees in WWII movies. Scared the crap out of me. Where were they going, what is Uncle Sam doing when not distracting us with blather and idiocy? That many planes, and all the troops/supplies on board are heading somewhere.

That is what is happening in my neck of the woods. More tomorrow.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page

SOWPub Small Business Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The SOWPub Small Business Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.sowpub.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.sowpub.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.