Go to the Main Business Forum page

A beautiful day and a friendly neighbor, who is crushing it. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A beautiful day and a friendly neighbor, who is crushing it.

Pages : [1] 2

GordonJ
April 5, 2020, 02:26 PM
So, we had a really nice day. Lots of people out and about, albeit, keeping their distance.

One neighbor was putting fliers on doors, HAVE ROTOTILLER, WILL TRAVEL.

Simple offer, he'll till a 10 x 15 plot for 25 bux. And he'll help you plan your garden and even has seeds (for an additional fee). Keeping our distance, I asked him about starting a CO-OP. Maybe a neighborhood where we each grow one specialty along with other things and then we exchange them.

So, I dusted off some old work, we had talked about a CO OP here a long time ago, and it seems the time is right to discuss it again.

When you "break on through to the other side" (apologies J. Morrison) and are alive, why not THRIVE?

One way to do that is to set up some cooperatives, in your neighborhood. Eh?

My first APV should be ready before the week is over, and will cover some of this too.

Gordon

PS I'm talking (via phone and email/messenger) to local neighborhood businesses about a COOPERATIVE effort. One car mechanic is on board, and I think he's going to do well. Small engine repair looking good and a guy who works on ELECTRIC motors (think skateboards, scooters, small mopeds or electric bikes) is interested too.

A good time to be a Good Neighbor, at a couple of long arms distances.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page