Go to the Main Business Forum page

The 106 Days of Summer...the good, the bad, the ugly. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The 106 Days of Summer...the good, the bad, the ugly.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

GordonJ
May 26, 2020, 09:34 AM
And BOOM, just like that 85 degrees on the first day of Summer. I've been talking about how the heat is going to impact the Covid Crisis, that is the ugly and bad news ahead...so I'll focus on the GOOD NEWS.

I am a 90 day at a time sort of guy, with my goal setting and PLANNING. A habit I picked up being on a nuclear powered ballistic missile submarine where we had two crews which would alternate in 90 day cycles.

So, the question is, what will YOU have accomplished, achieved, and attained by SEPTEMBER 7 of this year?

I'm going to be sharing some things, starting later today, have to install a new air conditioner this morning...but we'll take a look at project management, WHITEBOARDS and goal setting for what is going to be a very long HOT and dangerous Summer.

Stay tuned.

Gordon

PS. Other good news will be babies being born, people getting married (signs of HOPE and life as normal), new businesses starting and some of us achieving the success we have conceived.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page