Go to the Main Business Forum page

My Mis Adventures with MasterClass and why I think they suck. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My Mis Adventures with MasterClass and why I think they suck.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

GordonJ
December 7, 2020, 10:57 AM
First: I did get my money's worth from the last year as a Member, took classes I thought would help. So, I have no issues with the instructors, good stuff.

My mistake, was signing up on Auto Repeat Pay, and they claim they sent a notice to me about the renewal. Whether they did or not, I don't know. But when I got the first ding on my card, I immediately tried to cancel it.

Instead, they dinged the card 3 times, and now, a couple of people later (all via email, they don't talk on the phone)...they have taken my money and locked me out.

Testing my patience, which is now at zero, this is the first of several posts here and on all my social media telling how much I think MasterClass the company and their customer service reps...

SUCK!

I had to cancel the card, now have to deal with BANK customer service (why do they even call it customer service anymore??????)

Anyhow, I did tell the so called customer service at MasterClass I would be talking trash about them online, so I want to keep my promise (threat??) and this serves the purpose, initial shot across the bow.

BOOM MasterClass customer service. BOOM.

Gordon

PS Best lesson I got from MasterClass? DON'T SIGN UP with auto renewal for anything by the year...too much time to forget you did.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page