Go to the Main Business Forum page

Six days early, or 15 days start to finish. The TEMPLATE. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Six days early, or 15 days start to finish. The TEMPLATE.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

GordonJ
February 9, 2021, 06:30 PM
OK.

Here it is:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvfhs9n7jamxcfy/winston%20promodn.pdf?dl=0

This NEW report is a template.

Backstory: In high school we had to write a report with citations and all that...we had to buy a report which showed us how to do it...so the report we bought was also the how to do it. Great thing.

This new report on PLANNING is a template on a Question and Answer document which any of you can create in less than the time we took. But easily done in two weeks.

Is it going to be a million dollar best seller? I think not (but what do I know). I expect after the initial weeks, that Winston may use it as a lead generator or to be a give away. That is what I would do.

A Q and A or even a FAQ (frequently asked questions) is an easy product to create and once you have it done, can serve you for a long time.

The Q and A document we had with Harvey Brody was here for almost a decade and led to many queries about TOLL positions and other related items.

So, spring for the 7 bux, it has some really good strategy on PLANNING, with some examples and I'm sure you will like it.

Gordon

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page