Go to the Main Business Forum page

The UNKNOWN, undiscovered talent of the Internet is... [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The UNKNOWN, undiscovered talent of the Internet is...

Pages : 1 [2]

Dien Rice
August 11, 2000, 08:09 PM
written below. :)

Thanks Gordon....

You speak good Aussie, mate, you'll fit right in with the locals at Bondi beach.... :)

I believe that everybody has something unique and useful to share.... It doesn't have to be business-oriented....

If you have been confronted with a problem and managed to solve it, there could be something very useful right there, and with your information you could save somebody else some time, money, or hassles....

We humans are a remarkable bunch, how much we share information.... It's one thing that makes humanity so powerful, it is part of being "human" itself! By sharing our useful information with others we are, in our own small way, contributing to the advancement of society....

That's how I like to think of it. :) It may sound grandiose, but when you stop and think about it, it's absolutely true....

I find it interesting to think about these things.... The benefits of sharing what we know - the problems we've encountered, and how we solved them....

Dien Rice

Some recent posts on the forum...

[CaRP] This appears to be an HTML webpage, not a feed.

This is a SOWPub Archive page