A Full Pantry [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A Full Pantry

Pages : 1 [2]

Dien Rice
November 1, 2021, 02:49 PM
Hi Millard,

I agree with your sentiments 100% !

I feel very fortunate... and I bet most who visit here are very fortunate too...

Sure, we all have troubles... But when you compare yourself to many others, most of us have got it relatively good compared to many others in the world, I think...

I definitely count my blessings...

Not everything goes smoothly. But I'm thankful for all the blessings I've got... :)

And sometimes... even the things that go "wrong" can be beneficial, as they may lead you down a beneficial path, or help you learn some important insights or skills... :)

Best wishes,

Dien

Over the last few days, I have realized that simple things have a lot of impact.

I am thankful for a full pantry. I am thankful for clean water. I am thankful for a roof over our heads. I am thankful for health.

When I was growing up, I was raised by my grandparents. My grandfather was a fireman, so he was gone some of the time. However, we had a warm house, food in the pantry, and a bottle of ice water in the fridge.

Around Christmas, my grandfather got so excited to see us unwrap gifts that "Santa came early" most of the time.

Life was simple, but it was filled with warmth, love, and security.

I think, sometimes, we miss the blessings that we have right under our noses because we keep wanting just a bit more. I just know that I am blessed everywhere I go.

I am so thankful.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page