Go to the Main Business Forum page

Most excellent Hidden Business Ideas Dien. [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Most excellent Hidden Business Ideas Dien.

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

GordonJ
April 9, 2022, 12:39 PM
Thanks Gordon!

Glad you liked it... and that it's gotten some creative juices flowing...!

It's also great to be back in the saddle too! :)

More (real, working) ideas to come... that should stimulate even more creative entrepreneurial juices... :)

Best wishes,

Dien

Dien, you will be needed in the coming months. Recession is looming, shout many a pundit, and the economy (stock market) is riding high...but at the grocery store and gas stations we little folk, who don't matter in the scheme of things are having sticker shock, and living with it.

We may head off a full blown recession, but we can't ignore inflation as it creeps into our wallets and takes our spare dollars first, then grabs whatever is left

What does history tell us about markets during these sort of times?

Well, first there is a general anxiety, an uneasy feeling that the sky is about to fall on us. As a can of beans gets higher and higher, penny at a time, almost unperceptible until the check out line, here is what a marketer can expect.

There WILL be more, a surging DEMAND for work from home opportunities, make money, the so-called Biz-Op marketplace will explode. I guarantee this to happen.

So, if you in any way are offering a make money, or biz op, now is the time to scale that puppy up and get your word out.

Recession creeps slowly, like a tiger in the weeds, it is watching us, ready to pounce when we are distracted, not paying attention and looking the other way. Gas prices are not coming down any time soon. And at the same time the electric bike/scooter market is booming, think it is a coincidence?

We will soon be bombarded with gold, silver and diamond ads, those default products by the doom and gloomers; and as we have seen the Ukraine invasion has set off a race toward prepardness, all things bunker, long shelf life food, etc. Survivalists are making money like never before, which is sort of a WTF itself.

Within the next 2 to 3 weeks, we are going to witness a massive upheaval of certain techs, as well as some more bad news on the world front. My spychic abils? Nah, April being a traditional time of getting out of the cabin and making some noise (oft as a revolution).

Well, I had planned on a very long winded post, some history lessons, but now that I'm getting into it, probably not much point to it here.

So, if you are well positioned and everything is working for you, then congrats and keep it going.

If you want to catch a wave of opportuntiy, might look back at ads from 1974-78 to see what were the hot sellers, because those could easily be your next fortune.

Gordon

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page