Go to the Main Business Forum page

Poor Man's Webposition Gold (FREE Upgrade) [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Poor Man's Webposition Gold (FREE Upgrade)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Richard Bolduc
June 4, 2001, 02:36 PM
Hi All,

I recieved a great deal of feedback from a post I put up earlier in the year. "Poor Man's Webposition Gold" (completely freeware)

For all of your who are asking me where to find the program, this post is for you.

For those of you who downloaded the freeware, well, it just got better. They've upgraded bigtime and the package is still completely free.

Submitting your URL to a search engine will help you get traffic to your Web site. Well that's the theory anyhow. The reality is you will be one of hundreds and thousands of other Web sites in the search engines database. Depending in which position you appear in the list after a search gives a good indication on how many hits you will likely get.

AgentWebRanking will help you solve this problem. Its first feature enables you to monitor your search engines Web position. It simultaneously searches all of the top engines, including Yahoo, Excite, Alta Vista, Infoseek, and others, looking for keywords describing a Web site. The results are summarised with details showing how well a site is positioned within each search engine.To make your Web site work its way up the position ranks requires a way of calculating the frequency of keywords on your Web page or your competitors page.

AgentWebRanking tells you who ranks above you, offering a way to find out why.

1. A program that will monitor your search engine positions on engines.
2. It generates reports on other high ranking pages to help you achieve high rankings.
3. It also allows you to either manually or automatically submit to search engines.
4. It will also check the following areas of your site: HTML Design - Browser Compatibility - Link Validation - Spelling - Search Engine Readiness - Load Time...

This is a very comprehensive program that really takes the "guesswork" out of getting high-ranked listings. Plus, it works just as well as WebPosition Gold and it's free!

If you're expecting me to tell you that you can download a limited feature trial version, I won't. All these features continue to work indefinitely. This program is FREEWARE.

I am not affiliated in anyway to this package. However it recieved so many high awards like "5 stars from Znet" "4 cows from Tucows" and "5 Spiders from Spider Food" so I figured I pass this info along again.

Don't take my word for it. Get yours today. http://www.agentwebranking.com

To Your Prosperity
Richard Bolduc

Guaranteed Front Page Placement in all the major search engines for under $100 (http://www.rhinosweb.com/frontpage.html)
http://www.rhinosweb.com/ric80x105.jpg

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page