Go to the Main Business Forum page

Magic vibrations of the universe. How to use them. [Archive] - Page 7 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Magic vibrations of the universe. How to use them.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

GordonJ
May 15, 2022, 01:52 PM
My daughter and I were going out to breakfast yesterday, I was thinking Panera's, when last minute we opted for Eddy's, a local estab.

We got seated and in walked a guy wearing a Tensor Coil, and I asked him about it, and we struck up an interesting conversation.

I learned alot, and told him it was a coincidence we were there, and he said he was running about an hour late, so we agreed, maybe NOT a co inky dink after all.

Went to Momma's Rocks yesterday too, very interesting place full of energy, will continue my experiments with (working name for now)...

Psychic Frequency Generator will keep you all posted, one thing, probably not as good at sending as receiving, but I have to become more aware when the Universe is talking too.

Fun stuff in this world, eh?

Done too many weird things myself to think you're a nutter.

I do hypnosis & NLP quite regularly (the latter in print as well as face to face).

Placebo effect? Could be, but placebos work well, sometimes too well :)

I'd forgotten about Kirlian photography - been a while since I've done that (last century!)

Some physicists think that all time is happening at once, so don't know where that puts us mere mortals who think it's linear.

Your new device sounds fun!

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page