Go to the Main Business Forum page

CTR [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : CTR

Pages : 1 [2] 3

GordonJ
August 30, 2022, 09:59 AM
Hi this is Palak Sharma
I am an engineering student. I like doing coding in different programming languages. Python is one of my favorite programming language. I have also started making YouTube videos. I am little bit confused about CTR (Clickthrough Rate), why it is important and what is the role of CTR and how I can calculate CTR. I had also seen this post (https://absmartly.com/blog/understanding-click-through-rates) about CTR but still there are some doubts on this. Can anyone give their suggestions on this, would be a great support.

Thanks

I have some confusion about what support you are seeking. If you are offering programming services, or are offering to make YouTube videos...for other people and want to charge for these services, CTR may come a bit later for you.

Is there a specific question you have the article, which covers the definition pretty good, doesn't answer?

Other wise, later today, I'll rant a bit about Analytics in General, including CTR/PPC and why I think most beginners get lost in analytics and how it becomes a distraction and is unnecessary for Most Internet Marketing start ups for one person operations.

Gordon

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page