Go to the Main Business Forum page

You can't beat those hot jalapeno peppers! [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : You can't beat those hot jalapeno peppers!

Dien Rice
June 9, 2001, 11:29 AM
Hi Gordon!

Sounds like it was a big success, and undoubtedly a few more people now realize what a great guy you are in person as well as online.... When you meet Gordon Alexander, you discover he really IS the "real deal".... :)

I've never been to Texas -- my American family roots stem from rural Michigan, and I was born in upstate New York -- but I hope to make it to the Lone Star State one day.... :)

Of course, ranches in Texas are miniscule compared to the "stations" in outback Australia.... ;) (Sorry, just had to get that in. :) ) Oh yeah, and they can't wrestle a croc in Texas like they do downunder.... :) But I just love food with those jalapeno peppers!

Gordon, I wish I could have been there for the tour and the Q&A's, man, what a fantastic opportunity.... I envy those who were able to take it up! :)

I also agree with you, there is a LOT of talent and know-how online in these forums, don't discount that! I've only had close discussions with a few (they know who they are), but in my experience these are people whose knowledge and experience is amazing.... I have learned SO MUCH from interacting with you, Gordon, and with others too, and I hope I have been able to share something with everyone in return too....

Thanks Gordon for sharing the "report" here.... :) I know that there are several people who weren't able to make it to this one who are hoping you'll do it again, so they can come along too!

- Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page

SOWPub Small Business Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The SOWPub Small Business Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.sowpub.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.sowpub.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.