Go to the Main Business Forum page

AI... versus a real human connection... [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : AI... versus a real human connection...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Dien Rice
February 2, 2023, 03:38 PM
I've been keeping an eye on the whole new AI (artificial intelligence) developments... which have been "unleashed" in particular by ChatGPT...

It's dawned on me... I believe this will enhance the value of AUTHENTICITY...

As more and more "content" becomes created by AI... I believe that "authenticity" will become more valuable...

People will want to KNOW that what they are reading, or watching, or listening to... was created by a REAL HUMAN!

So... the better you can establish that you are "authentic" and really creating your own stuff... and not "outsourcing" it to AI... the more "valuable" it will be, in the eyes of many in the public...

Many people will want a REAL HUMAN CONNECTION... So if you can establish that, it will become increasingly valuable, in my opinion...!

The value of AI is it can churn things out fast... It can write a generic article in a few seconds, which might take a real human 30 minutes up to hours...

BUT... in areas where a real human connection is valued, being able to prove that you are a "real human" will have value in itself...!

Best wishes,

Dien

P.S. In other news, CNET (a prominent technology media website) has already outsourced much of its writing to AI... and its AI has been caught plagiarizing from its competitors!

CNET's AI Journalist Appears to Have Committed Extensive Plagiarism
https://futurism.com/cnet-ai-plagiarism

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page