Go to the Main Business Forum page

Regarding my "What's the one thing" post below... [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Regarding my "What's the one thing" post below...

Pages : [1] 2 3

Paul
December 16, 2001, 12:42 PM
My sincere thanks to anyone who responded to my post below, you people are all incredible!

Any one of you could write and publish your own successful self help book, there's no question about that. Even though the one particular answer I was looking for hasn't been mentioned yet, my eyes have been opened a little wider with each and every response.

You see the report I'm working on creates a "Paradox" because it will concentrate on something "Negative" that, when overcome, is crucial to overall success in anything you do in life and business. Now some of you may be thinking that what I'm referring to is the "Fear Factor" and you're partially right.

My report shows you how to "remove the fear factor" so that your mind is at ease and much more receptive to success. After reading it, and if you ACT on it's principles, you have NO EXCUSE for failure.

Originally I had titled it "PowerThink your way to Success", an excellent title for a self help book according to all the positive feedback I've recieved. However, after careful consideration and both online and offline research, I've decided to change the title to:

"The Missing Element"

A sub headline is still under construction ;-).

Sowpub, this forum, and most of all YOU have helped me tremendously with all your feedback and insight. For that I cannot thank you enough.

This report has been in the works for months now. It has been written, re-written, torn apart, put back together and torn apart again. It's purpose is now clear because of YOUR input.

Thank you all,

Respectfully,

Paul

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page