Go to the Main Business Forum page

Exciting Special Announcement. Maybe. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Exciting Special Announcement. Maybe.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

GordonJ
December 17, 2006, 07:28 PM
Exciting Special Announcement. Maybe?!

Well, it’s exciting to me if not to anyone else, fair enough?

This includes news about the GJA Chatteling forum, about the NEW owner of The Beginner’s New GUIDE to Chatteling, about my RV adventure to come.

If none of this interests you, you can leave now and search for other more important topics to you. OK?

This week at the GJA Chatteling forum we’ll be going to an Auto Auction.

I hope to focus on ONE topic or subject per week to get in depth and personal.

However, we will discuss any chatteling deal or opportunities you have. If you want to get the inside scoop on Auto Auctions, hopefully, this will show you the way to a very quick and sometimes easy $1000.00 for a few hours of time. Everyone should flip one or two cars a year just cause they can.

Now the exciting ANNOUNCEMENT: The Beginner’s New GUIDE to Chatteling has been taken over by my friend Leo Quinn. If you don’t know Leo, let me give you an introduction.

Leo has a degree in finance but that didn’t stop him from getting into some credit card debt and he had to work his way out of that situation. Now that was several years ago and for the past few years he has taught scores of people in Upstate New York at several colleges HOW TO OWN YOUR PAYCHECK again.

In fact, that is the title of Leo’s excellent product on how to get out of debt, which starts with an ATTITUDE toward money, or as Leo calls it a MoneyTudeTM

One part to owning your paycheck again is to increase your income.

Leo has found that CHATTELING is a perfect tie-in for his customers because anyone can do it, and just a couple hundred bucks extra every month ACCELERATES the process toward living a debt free life.

IF you have purchased The Beginner’s New GUIDE to Chatteling in the last couple of months from me, and found it useful, Leo would like to hear your stories and get your testimonials and he’s offering a ‘BRIBE’ (in Internet marketing lingo) to get it.

IF you contact Leo and give him your testimonial, he’ll give you a couple of VERY nice of him, bonuses. The first is a little report called Pay For It Quickly in which he shows you how to use a page from the GUIDE to get your investment back fast. This really works too.

AND, he will also give you a copy of How to Own Your Paycheck Again which is currently being sold for 97 dollars.

AND if you allow Leo to use your full name and state and all that, he’ll send you a special AUDIO VERSION of How to Own Your Paycheck Again, another 97 dollar deal.

That’s a great deal for those of you that already own The Beginner’s New GUIDE to Chatteling, but get this...

He’ll make the same offer to anyone who purchases the GUIDE between now and the first of the year, and he’s even going to offer it at a very special price too. IF you don’t have the GUIDE yet, and want to get it and over $200.00 in REAL bonuses, you can go here:

http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/aftrack.asp?afid=531417 (http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/aftrack.asp?afid=531417)

AND OH YEA BABY, that is my affiliate LINK too.

Hey, by becoming an affiliate instead of an owner, I’m free to pursue my other venture...the RV Across America adventure I’ve been talking about for the last year or so.

I’m bidding on RV’s as you read. I'm putting the web site set up and hope to have a PUBLIC launch from the Masters Golf Tournament April 2, 2007.

I’ll be in Georgia a couple of weeks before that, but that is when I’ll "officially" go public, some of you private members are already witnessing the process right now til then as I blog my little heart out.

Anyhow, in order to do my project, I agreed with certain "sponsors" that I would be 100% debt free before I left Ohio.

I’m on track to do that now. For you newbies who don't know, my diabetes kicked my AZZ a few years ago, I ended up with massive hospital and doctor bills, and an inability to work...which only aided in more problems. And I compounded those problems with being TOOPID too, and I hate Toopid people (I hate me?)...well,

Thanks to techniques I learned from Leo about getting debt free, plus a return to good health and working my butt off these last few months allow me to say that I’m ON TRACK...and there are a couple of YOU that are dang glad to hear that. You’ll be happier very soon. And I can quit looking over my shoulder...YEA!

The ODD thing is that I KNOW how to market and do this stuff (make money stuff)

but KNOWING and DOING are two different animals.

I had to take some of my OWN medicine I’ve been dishing out for the last couple of decades and I’m so glad I have. Good on me for finally LISTESNING to me and ACTING. HA! Back to the RV adventure:

But, besides GOLFING and FISHING and laying on the beach and courting RICH single women, what else will I be doing while traveling around in the old van?

Glad you asked. I’ll be CHATTELING and Snooping Around for deals.

I’ll be bird dogging. Locating. Video taping, researching and spilling my guts at the web site. I’ll be part of an EXCITING program that one of the OLD Masters is soon to launch, a throwback money-maker that has made millions of dollars for a select group of people, and one that a select few of the MODERN Masters to be will get to take part in.

OH, I’ll also be available for a round of golf, lunch or dinner (if you are a rich single woman, I’m even BUYING ...he he, at least this first one...)

... and I'll also be doing a few workshops on Chatteling if you want to set it up. Get one, or get 100 and I’ll show up. HOWEVER...

My RV Adventure will keep me mainly in warm weather, so don’t expect to see me in Green Bay in January, OK?

I’ll be hitting National Trade shows, festivals, art fairs, conventions and other FUN events. I’ll have my video camera at the ready if you want to make an INSTANT product too.

So there you go, some EXCITING news for me. If it wasn’t for you, please, no need to post, I’ll just delete it anyhow. So,

From the Masters tournament, I’ll be slowly heading up the East Coast and probably set up camp in Mass. or thereabouts for the Summer of 2007, then South/West for the Winter. That’s about as far ahead as I’ve PLANNED, and these plans are subject to change, depending on whether some rich single women (yes PLURAL) sweep me off my feet...or I croak from having too much FUN.

IF you are in these areas and would like the OLD man with his OLD van to pay you a visit, then shoot me an email, and we’ll work on a time and place. I'll set up at the nearest campground.

Well, that’s all folks. Thanks for your time and attention.

Respectfully,

Gordon Jay Alexander The OLD Man in the OLD Van with his NEW Plan*

PS. Leo has an excellent affiliate program too, both for the Chatteling guide and for his Own Your Own Paycheck program too. IF you like GOOD paying affiliate programs that people want and actually are useful and beneficial too, then go here and sign up: http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/aftrack.asp?afid=531417&u=www.chatteling.com/affsignup.html (http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/aftrack.asp?afid=531417&u=www.chatteling.com/affsignup.html)

*Old plan: Werk hard and try to get ahead.
NEW plan; Play hard and have FUN. See you on the beach or the links.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page