Go to the Main Business Forum page

Local Business Promotion [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Local Business Promotion

Millard Grubb
December 26, 2006, 03:57 AM
Anyone who is familar with Dan Kennedy knows he uses take away selling to a great extent. Jay Abraham is a master at this. With take away selling as a thought, has anyone promoted a local seminar or teleseminar and made it "Hard" for the businesses to get on board.

Here's what I am thinking.

We all know that the best prospects are ones that have already bought from you or are on your personal lists. Not having that, I want to "disqualify" those businesses I do not want to work with.

So I see businesses that contact me will get an application they have to fill out before I will talk with them and they will have to jump through a few more hoops.

Now, to make it more interesting, I have a new radio talk show starting in about two weeks that will be broadcast live on the 'Net every Wed. from 4-5 PM at 1340kadi.com. Therefore, I am also going to be promoting nationally for my show to get more credibility as well.

My goal is to have several local businesses (I could do the same nationally with a teleseminar mastermind group) as customers either buying a large package OR participating in an on-going mastermind group via teleseminar.

Hmmmm .... Wonder if Jeff Walker's Product launch Formula would work with this?

Millard

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page