Go to the Main Business Forum page

Regarding the 'MES' membership and RV adventure... [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the 'MES' membership and RV adventure...

GordonJ
December 27, 2006, 11:44 AM
There has been more than a few questions about the MES membership at the RV adventure site. First off, these won't be available until the site is up. HOLD onto that money, don't spend it anywhere else, I'll be glad to take it next YEAR (Ok, next month then...he he).

Same goes for DURATION members. NOW, most of the content will be available to the public...and the Where's Gordo game will also be available to the public (daily pics of my location, first to identify it, wins a prize...to be announced).

OK, most of you reading this have no clue, and that is alright. Here's something for you:

Make IT Happen. Find a Way.

That could be the most succinct success formula you find this year.

But here is the problem with the formula, you have to know what IT is...and we ain't talkin about no ebay stuff either.

IT is your dream, your future fulfilled by TODAY's activity. ONCE you know what IT is, (or as you long timers know by now: SQUARE ONE; the answer to the question, What do you want?)...

ONCE you have a clear IT. Then the WAY finds you. YOU don't need to read a 1001 page book or take a course or listen to hours of audio...

YOU do need to have a very clear idea of what you are DOING today, what your efforts and activity are all about today, that is going to take you to the IT of your dreams.

As I've long advocated, make your DAY (NOW) a big part of the IT...and you'll have a sure fire formula for success.

Gordon Jay Alexander

PS. Just to shed some light, so as not to be too cryptic...I'll have a web site for my RV Adventure. It mostly will be a blog of my travels. There will be a membership aspect to it. Members get to tell me where to go (HA, some of you have been doing that for years...for FREE even)...

who to visit. What kinds of video or pics to take. And other goodies. But mostly, there will just be a "journal" of my trip...minus those private times...that just aren't for public consumption...(a pic of me early in the morning might qualify)... anyhow, thanks for reading.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page