Go to the Main Business Forum page

I have discovered a unique twist on the marketing artcle [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I have discovered a unique twist on the marketing artcle

Pages : [1] 2

Laurie Meade
May 17, 2002, 03:46 AM
Hi all,

I haven't posted real regular here, mainly because there is only one of me doing everything and there is not enough time in the day.

If this is a coincidence, than wow, but i had just finished reading a Brian Tracy newsletter about what you could learn from negative and pessimistic people.

I then stumble on to the posting about the deck renovating and what a great use of that marvelous brain of yours. Don, I would like to use your posting idea in my free ebook I am just finishing up, to show my reader's how to come up with ideas of there own.

Anyway, since I started promoting my ezine, I have written 4 poems that discuss internet marketing. One is a metaphor of a catepillar changing to a buterfly and his buddy not wanting to leave his comfort zone.

One is about breaking procrastination habits.

Two of these poems, once submitted to the announcement lists were published in ezines almost immediately.

Here is my most recent one, give me some feedback, my list is growing well, I am over 100 subscribers already, and I haven't been promoting to strongly because I have been trying to get my first ebook finished.

I have 3 kids, 7, 5, and 1, there are only so many hours in the day. Anyway, I have just put together my first, BIG offer in the ezine issue that went out today and this poem refers to a membership site that is a part of that offer for my subscribers only.

How to Find Info Resell Right Heaven!
(c)by Laurie Meade

If you're an information junkie,
And ebooks are what you crave,
I feel like I have hit the jackpot,
Died and gone to heaven from my grave! (lol)

I have found the secrets,
of those top internet marketing guru's
And if you want to know them,
I can share them immediately with you!

Now you may think I am crazy,
For writing my article this way,
But you haven't seen what I have,
Why I am ecstactic about my future, that's what I have to say!

If your serious about working from home,
And your tired of trying to figure it all out,
You want the facts, and the resell packs,
You want to know the money you are spending will work without a doubt!

My kids are laughing at me, as I sit and type and giggle,
For they do not understand,
How long or hard I have searched to find,
This goldmind in my hands.

If you would like to know why this author is so excited,
and how you can get in on it too, Then subscribe too,"A No Brainer Way You2CanSellOnline.com's Free Ezine. Send a blank email to:
mailto:subscribe@you2cansellonline.com?subject=TRA Crazy
The offer refered to in the poem is being discounted in the current
issue for subscribers only!

,"A No Brainer Way You2CanSellOnline.com's Free Ezine. (http://you2cansellonline.com)

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page