Go to the Main Business Forum page

Can You Meet me in Los Angeles this Weekend? [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Can You Meet me in Los Angeles this Weekend?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

TLC
February 3, 2003, 07:42 AM
Hello friends,

Can you meet me in Los Angeles this weekend?

As some of you know I have been visiting the online business forums for over five years (in addition to moderating my own board)...all the networking has GREATLY paid off with many valued friendships with talented business associates I never would have experienced before the advent of the Internet.

I will be speaking in Los Angeles, California this upcoming weekend at the "Survival Tactics for Tough Times" conference and would like to extend a FREE invitation for you to attend as my guest, it would be terrific to finally meet some of you, and this is no ordinary event, it is huge...!

I hope you can make it, this is a super opportunity to network with over 1,000 business folk including the other speakers--VERY successful men and women both online and offline such as marketing legends Ted Nicholas, Joe Sugarman, Carl Galletti (whose website generates over $100,000 a month, and he will be showing people how he does it). You can find out more at the link below.

Sorry about the short notice, I wasn't sure if I would be able to go until just recently due to my feverish publishing deadlines this time of year, but I have my airline ticket so I am committed.:-)

I am really looking forward to it, the networking opportunity alone will definitely be worth the trip!

I have placed a link below for more information (leads to my post on my board then just scroll down). Please email me as well if you are able to come...!

I look forward to meeting you,

TLC

P.S. I am cross posting this on three of my favorite boards including my own, hope that's ok, Dien!

Click Here for Details on the "Survival Tactics for Tough Times" Conference (http://msgboard.iverify.com/wwwboard.pl?read=13205)

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page