Go to the Main Business Forum page

DEPARTMENT MANAGERS WANTED...and what a great time for "greener pastures"... [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : DEPARTMENT MANAGERS WANTED...and what a great time for "greener pastures"...

GordonJ
January 3, 2007, 10:44 AM
I'm seeking Department Managers for a new web site. More on this in a moment.

WOW. So many great ideas. Virtual Real Estate IS big, and flipping it will get big too, so says Ed Dale, and I don't doubt it for a minute.

Flipping web sites has appeal to many.

This is the time of year EVERYONE and his brother (and me) has the latest new offer for you.

There were at least 5 things in my email this morning that sounded really cool, and profitable. And could easily distract a person who is not focused on his own thing.

YOU have to choose your activities carefully, the ones that suit you. Some of us are face to face sorts, and don't want to be online all day long. We like the real world, and there is some great opportunity for the get out and about sorts.

Online has so many different GOOD opportunities, it could cost you years and thousands of dollars trying them out...and hopefully, you'll find the one that is right for you.

Let this week be a POP QUIZ on your focus, and note how much time you DON'T spend reading about the latest and greatest. OK?.

I need Department Managers. email me if you have an interest and are QUALIFIED... I'll send you a few details.

I'm seeking the following:

GOLF
PHOTOGRAPHY - digital especially
VIDEO
WRITING-prefer published writer
SCRAPBOOKING
CRAFTS
RETIREES
CAMPERS
FISHING
COOKING-especially for RV's
HISTORIANS-USA and especially Civil War buffs
TRAVEL-bargains, secrets, get aways

Also I'm accepting proposals for new departments.

Again, if you are QUALIFIED to be a Department Manager, send me an email, I've got a nice little NON distracting, dove tailing with your current situation, FUN and perhaps lucrative opportunity for you.

gjabiz@yahoo.com

Gordon Jay Alexander

MY distraction for you (it is a short one)
http://www.tinyurl.com/y3tuw5

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page