Go to the Main Business Forum page

Recommend a course or program to learn internet biz? [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Recommend a course or program to learn internet biz?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Kbayer
January 5, 2007, 02:17 PM
After several years of using the internet strictly as an information resource, I thought I'd finally dig in and look into the moneymaking avenues it has to offer. I've been pretty much overwhelmed by the amount of free info there is regarding website set-ups, ebook publishing, making money on ebay, adwords, blogging profits, clickbank, you-tube profits, etc...

There's a ton of internet biz courses out there, with all the authors saying there's is the best. I suppose what it will come down to is finding a particular niche that I like, then focusing on that one area, right?

But can anyone recommend a site or course that has a pretty good overview on internet marketing, whether it's selling ebooks, affiliate marketing, wholesaling, etc -- geared towards beginners? From there, maybe then I could choose a direction to take.

I've read some great sales pages regarding programs that are out there, such as "The Rich Jerk", or some of the higher dollar ones like John Reese or Derek Gehl... but I'd hate to get stuck where the program is purchased then does nothing but sell more of what the author offers...

There are a couple of good "program review" sites, but I'm not sure how trustworthy those are...

Any recommendations would be very much appreciated! ;)

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page