Go to the Main Business Forum page

The secret Sidney Sheldon used to become a great writer . . . [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The secret Sidney Sheldon used to become a great writer . . .

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

MMacGillivray
February 7, 2007, 09:45 AM
Hi, Dien - sorry to hear about Sidney Sheldon; I have watched a couple of episodes of Jeannie - but didn't get the connection.

Barbara Cartland's novel-writing production line was quite amazing. Strangely, though, I couldn't read her novels. Something about them irked me (or maybe it was because I always got the mental picture of her, pretty in pink!). I suspect that she did her homework just as well as other authors whose work I do enjoy.

In the last couple of weeks, I have also discovered the Windows Movie Maker software - it's quite a powerful piece of software. I published a trial video at YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfupzXp5Nys - it's fairly basic in that I stitched together some free to use pictures of cars and added a sound track (I'm not quite sure where I got the music from) and put on titles and credits. I think the internet is moving towards something more sophisticated - the same sort of development as happened with television - just the pace of change is much faster, so I decided to see what I could do.

Margaret

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page