Go to the Main Business Forum page

The Secret Life of a 1 Pound Chocolate Fortune Cookie [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The Secret Life of a 1 Pound Chocolate Fortune Cookie

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Glenn
February 15, 2007, 08:33 PM
The Secret Life of a 1 Pound Chocolate Fortune Cookie

Hi,

Thank you to the entrepreneurs who invented the UP-SIDE Down/Backwards Extra Cash Attraction System we use.

Upside down and backwards selling happens when
your prospect CALLS YOU.

CHASES YOU.

ASKS to buy from you.

One way we arrange for the prospect to CALL us is to send them a 1 pound, BIG as your head, 17 inch - chocolate dipped Fortune Cookie. With a Thank you note inside.
=============================

Here's the Secret Life of a GIANT Fortune Cookie - as told to me by Erin at www.Fancyfortunecookies.com - (Look at the very top for the giant cookie)

Mike Fry has invented a NEW Fortune cookie Machine.

Step #1 - Erin promised to cook my 2 fortune cookies herself. She wears a hair net and plastic gloves.

Step #2 - After 5 to 10 minutes the 17 inch fortune cookie is cool enough to insert my THANK YOU Message inside.

(I bought a book from a prospective client.
So now I have a REASON WHY to send him and his wife a Thank you SURPRISE.)

Step #3 - Erin says what she does NEXT is dip my Giant fortune cookie in a big vat of liquid chocolate.

Step #4 - When it stops dripping. She dusts it in brightly colored confetti sprinkles.

Step #5 - After it dries. Erin wraps it in cellophane. Using some kind of complicated proprietary method to keep it safe in the mail. After much coaxing Erin admits part of the secret is bubble-wrap.

Step #6 - NEXT my 1 POUND chocolate dipped fortune cookie THANK YOU SURPRISE goes into a white cardboard box. All 4 sides resplendent with a Purple Logo that says,

"Quench your Crunch."

Step #7 - Erin promised to wrap the box with a bright red ribbon. Because we're sending it to the wife of our prospect.

Step #8 - You can specifiy when your Surprise arrives.

==============
==============

Giant Fortune Cookie ACTION SUMMARY:

Just Suppose you want a way to go directly to the boss.

Just Suppose you want to have every darn person in an office PRE-Heated and ready to Enjoy CHOCOLATE.

Just Suppose you want to Get in good with the receptionist. The office manager. Turn them into friends instead of roadblocks.

ALL the staffers you've clued in to the arrival of a BIG-AS-YOUR-HEAD - chocolate covered Fortune Cookie are On-YOUR-SIDE as they help you plan to surprise their boss and biz owner.

Lemme tell you. These people are powerful. They're bored. They LOVE plotting ways to surprise the boss with your Chocolate Fortune Cookie.

or

KISS - keep it simple silly:

Just Suppose you want a Quick, Stress-free, HAPPY way to get people to call YOU. Get them to Say "Thank you!" And easy as pie agree to a phone appointment. (Which might take days or weeks to set up normally.)

Now you know how to make it happen.

Instantly!

Ok. You say you wanna try it too?

Who do you call?

Who do you ASK for?

Ask for Erin, of course... at 317-299-8900
Tell her Glenn Osborn sent ya.

Thanks,
Glenn
Rentamentor Network

P.S. - Mike and Erin don't know I've written this note. And I don't make a dime. I'm just saying THANKS. For making it possible to make more money with less effort.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page