Go to the Main Business Forum page

Have you seen "The Secret" [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen "The Secret"

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

wes1
February 18, 2007, 04:01 PM
Hi my name is Krystal and I just wanted to share something with you all. Some of you might already be familar with the secret, but for those who have not, i highly recommend it. It will make you view life as we live it in a new light!

I was introduced to it a few monthes ago and i watch the video on a daily basis. You can visit the website at www.thesecret.tv and view the 2hr movie for $5. Or if you are familar with torrents you can download it from the pirate bay or some other torrent site.

The basis of the movie talks about the power of manifestation through our thoughts and that basically we can have the EXACT life we want, we just have to place an order with the universe! it's called the law of attraction!

And thats just the tip of the iceberg, it shows you how to improve every aspect of your life, if you dont check this out, you are really missing out!

Hope you enjoy it!

Here is another little secret,
(Removed by moderator)

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page

SOWPub Small Business Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The SOWPub Small Business Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.sowpub.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.sowpub.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.