Go to the Main Business Forum page

Can some one help with this project [Archive] - Page 5 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Can some one help with this project

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Sam
February 28, 2007, 02:51 AM
I have showed my Excel program of Break Even points to people in my office they go crazy and buy it for only $19.95. I idea came to me to be able to have a video on the web of me or someone else doing and showing how to use the probram before they spend a dime. I think it is a great program but see it uses is the pudding.

I don't want to pay $30 a month and having not work. Thanks for any help.

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to do here. Are you trying to capture the screen as another poster mentions. Or are you going to physically film someone using the program (this is not recommended computer screens are camera shy and will blink at you!) Or do you have some sort of a spreadsheet, I'm lost...

Anyway try bmyers.com and search some topics on creating videos or what fits your needs. He is very good at the "How To" videos and other products. Only $9.95 for a month. The best ten bucks I spend a month easy, if you don't like it quit (I mean whats ten bucks, right?)

By the way I'm in no way affiliated with this site. Others here may back me up that it is a great site.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page