Go to the Main Business Forum page

Jerry Buchanon question.... [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Buchanon question....

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

Pappy
February 28, 2007, 10:50 PM
I have developed a formula that kills slugs. I hate them things. It took many years of experimenting and I have finally developed something that works.

And my wife hates those suckers too...... One night I went out to feed our dogs. The BIGGEST slug I have ever seen in my life was sitting on the edge of the food bowl. I mean this guy looked like a snake! SO I got some salt and salted him good. AHHHH he was gooey, slimy and just about to slim away. But I decided to call my wife before I dumped him to show her how big he was. "Gross" was all she said. Then I decided to knock him out of the bowl by flipping the edge of the bowl with my foot. The slug went flying up and landed right between my wife's eyes. SHE flipped! Went running around the yard screaming as this half eaten salted slug was hanging from her bangs. The funniest thing I have ever seen. And Yeah we would have won the $100,000 video award if I had it on camera. :D

Well anyway.....

For some background: I've used beer in small dishes (my english bulldog always drank the beer) I guess that's why they call them "english"... I tried salt but it burnt the grass and killed my plants. You name it and I have tried it. UNTIL I developed the killer recipe.......

NOW: should I sell a "hotsheet" selling the recipe to my secret sauce or should I just bottle and sell the sauce? Its all organic and will not hurt your animals, plants, kids, etc...... So I don't have to worry about chemical issues.
And its relatively inexpensive to make.

So....... what should I do?

thanks...
Pappy

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page