Go to the Main Business Forum page

advice on making a proposal [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : advice on making a proposal

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

jonty
March 12, 2007, 07:16 AM
I have been asked to make a proposal for my company and need a little advice from anyone that has experience in making up proposals in the past. I work for a Bathroom and Kitchen company, we have several showrooms throughout the province and get a lot of business driven in by Interior Designers. What I want to do is start a network of commission based sales consultants whos job would be to actively seek out Designers and explain our process whereas the Designers get 10% rebate of each sale. i.e for each client they send in or accompany in to our showroom they get 10% of the purchase price of their customer. We need to pay our commission sales reps a fee, a finders fee which I,m thinking will be ongoing for each sale their designer earns. I have to work out some sort of percentage for which we can afford to pay them and also how do I write this up as a proposal in order for it to look professional to my Director. In otherwards I dont want to to look like an idiot. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page