Go to the Main Business Forum page

Looking for "Membership" and "Photo Album" software [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for "Membership" and "Photo Album" software

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Don Alm
March 27, 2007, 03:46 PM
A "Photographer" buddy has been after me to come up with an idea to help him get more "Wedding" business.

There are 3 "biggies" in our area, who get most of the "Wedding Photography" biz.

He tried the "Wedding Shows" in January and has tried to work with local Jewelers (my idea) to get the names of couples buying "Engagement Rings" to whom he sends his "Flyer" about what he can do.

Well....the results haven't been too good.

Soooo....

I told him to "Offer something of Value"....that competitors aren't.

Here's the idea;
Many friends and relatives of a couple CAN'T get to the wedding sooo...

"Put up a website where Photos of the wedding...."can be seen the SAME EVENING or the next day""

Have an assistant take digital candids of the wedding and reception and upload them to the website....where she can enter with her own Password and upload Photos into an "Album".....that is created "automatically" by the software I am looking for.

Sooo....I am looking for a "Membership" software program that can let DIFFERENT Photogs into the site to upload THEIR photos under the name of the couple (SMITH Wedding, JONES Wedding...etc).....and....a software program that will "automatically" create a "Photo Album" of say 20 or 30 "THUMBNAIL" photos....which....by clicking on any thumbnail will bring up a larger photo.

Can anyone recommend software for these TWO situations?

Thank you,

Don Alm
P.S. I'd prefer it if any of my 3 "fans"...Mssrs, "James Anthony", "Jason Rodgers", or "Mark Tranel"....would not respond.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page