Go to the Main Business Forum page

A request to Dien and other moderators regarding the Photo Wedding post below... [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A request to Dien and other moderators regarding the Photo Wedding post below...

Pages : [1] 2 3

GordonJ
March 29, 2007, 10:56 AM
Some people have spent their time and have given us ALL some pretty good leads to decent software...I'd hate to see all of their efforts tossed out with the dirty bathwater...

So let's say we leave the posts stand up...and edit (I know you hate this Dien, but for this thread, wouldn't it be appropriate)...

let's edit the garbage out but not the hard work and the HELP others have offered...it was done in good faith unaware that we've heard this idea before...

But, I defer to your judgement.

And THANKS to those that contributed to the whole community here learning about some pretty neat resources despite the way it has gone down...

The GOOD thing about Don is that in sometimes round a bout ways, he provides us some good leads...but I personally would prefer he start his own forum since he's been pert near run off of everyone else's, probably for good reason.

Gordon Alexander

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page