Go to the Main Business Forum page

A publishing tycoon explains how to get rich! [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A publishing tycoon explains how to get rich!

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Dien Rice
April 7, 2007, 07:55 PM
Funny you should mention Felix.

I am currently on pg 50 something of his book titled "How To Get Rich"

Those articles are straight from the book.

So far, it is one of the better books on wealth that I have read. I particularly like his definitions of wealth.

If you get a chance to read it.

Do so! :->
Hi Duane,

Thanks for mentioning this!

I hadn't heard of Felix Dennis's book until I read through that article... But the book looks like a good one. I notice it gets good reviews on Amazon... :)

Please let us know more what you think of it when you're finished!

In case anyone is curious, I'm currently reading "Thinking Strategically: The Competitive Edge in Business, Politics, and Everyday Life" by Avinash Dixit and Barry Nalebuff. It's pretty good! It's fun to read (and it does make you think!). This book is actually required reading for a lot of MBA degrees, I've noticed... :)

By the way, one book I highly recommend which I read not too long ago is "Lucky or Smart?" by Bo Peabody. He's the co-founder of Tripod (I think it was the "original" service that let you create free web pages, like Angelfire and the others...). He's also a serial entrepreneur, and pretty successful. I don't agree with everything he says (he thinks entrepreneurs are "born", not "made" - I disagree totally)... But he has some excellent observations I haven't seen stated so starkly before.... :) This book has changed my approach quite a bit...

Cheers,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page