Go to the Main Business Forum page

Toyota Prius - or any other "green" car - totally unrelated to business [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Prius - or any other "green" car - totally unrelated to business

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

James Anthony
May 5, 2007, 12:19 AM
My minivan is about dead - actually, it still runs great but it was stolen 3 times last year and pretty much trashed and now won't get through emissions.

Cost to fix it is about the same as the value of the thing, so, I'm looking for something else.

I spent the day today driving new Dodge Vipers, A new Corvette, and a really cool BMW. All cool stuff and tempting as hell, but I'm just not ready to take my ultra-simple (and ultra-cheap) lifestyle to that level. (Hawaii and the Ferrari are just around the corner if I continue to play this game right)

Anyhow, I want to make my new purchase a smart one. While it's never been a really big issue to me, I'd like to look into some of the alternitive fuel (green) stuff being offered, just because it's high-tech and cutting-edge stuff, and that's kinda what I'm into.

Just wondering if anyone reading here is driving the Toyota Prius or any of the other alternitive fueled vehicles out there and can offer any input.

I'll be looking at everything out there this next week (hoping I don't get pulled over because my tags expired on the 1st)

Thanks,

Jim

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page