Go to the Main Business Forum page

What do you do to relax? [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What do you do to relax?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

ImpactYourArea.com
May 14, 2007, 02:38 AM
Now that I've shifted fields of business, I realized that I do not know what it means to relax. For 18 years I worked everyday, all day, usually 12-16 hours a day. In all those years I never thought about relaxation, vacations or taking any time away from running my businesses.

So I need some ideas about relaxation. I don't like going to the beach. I did that all through out the 60's & 70's in Southern California. Scuba & surfing (Long Boards Rule) don't get my attention any longer.

I tried my hand at treasure hunting, but to costly and you have to deal with modern day pirates.

My wife won't let me get another motorcycle. I used to go pretty fast in those days. You know, "Need For Speed", "I Can't Drive 55" mentality. Ok so I've crashed once or twice, but I got up and walked it off.

I don't live anywhere that I can do any more repelling. Back in the 70's my brother and I worked for a government contractor and we were the men that filled the old dormant missile silos and where I learned to repel heights. The missile silos in the Mohave are all filled. So a trek back out there is out of the question.

So any daredevils out there. I need something to get the adrenaline going again.

Woody Quiñones

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page