Go to the Main Business Forum page

Eben Pagan/David DeAngelo... Mindset... Don't Keep Your Best Ideas Secret... [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Eben Pagan/David DeAngelo... Mindset... Don't Keep Your Best Ideas Secret...

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Phil
August 3, 2007, 11:08 PM
Bill,

As you know...

Having Too many Best ideas can Get you the information Overload disease... Hocus, Pocus... Lose the Focus... :)

But one of my Favorites that I always mention in some format, as per our last discussion...
http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?p=16277

Research and Search out the “Smart” Under-marketed/Poorly-marketed Specialty products that offer all kinds of missed opportunities in Multiple Untapped niche marketplaces...

Why? Because few are Doing it... Very little competition...

The Key is Tracking the Winners!

If you ever decide to Re-work and Expand those little Reports you mentioned into a "Cool products" Web concept...

Let me know and I'll sign up to your "Cool products" Newsletter and maybe more...

Feel free to Share any particular "Cool products" that you feel might have some World-wide untapped marketing Potential with good Price points...

Surprisingly, Not all Distributorships require the Big bucks that most Think... Especially Many of the less known Hidden Cool Finds...

Sometimes all it takes is a little Communication for a Win-Win purchasing & Marketing arrangement... ;)

Phil

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page