Go to the Main Business Forum page

Any Updates to Harvey Brody's 4th Gear? [Archive] - Page 5 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Any Updates to Harvey Brody's 4th Gear?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11

GordonJ
August 5, 2007, 08:57 AM
time eating and time wasting part of life.

Let me share a little of what I do know...Harvey Brody HAS been approached by some well known, big name marketers who want to have him do seminars. They all say they can make him millions of dollars.

And he says, "so what"?

The TIME it would take for him to create an information product or be hassled with getting to a seminar or presentation can be time spent making bigger money for less effort.

SEE? That's a problem I've been having with Harvey for the last 3 years...as "creative" as I think I might be, I haven't YET been able to create a concept that beats anything Harvey has going.

So he just encourages me to keep trying. MAYBE, I'll (or someone else) will hit on just the right note.

A very small example...perhaps he has a few hundred of his old courses in his Warehouse...that could bring in thousands of dollars...but the time spent either doing it or even dealing with someone who would do it for him, and he has to do nothing...excpept sign an agreement...is still too much of a Time Waster for him.

The TW's of the world drive him crazy. We see it here and on all the forums. A person asks question after question about a subject she or he is going to do. They get all the answers, enough to write a book...and a week or two later, they are back with questions about some "greener pasture" type of thing.

Recently someone sent me a potential "deal" on an item we may have been able to make a few hundred dollars on as Finders. It could have been a couple of thousand dollars, not much, but the TIME spent would have been under an hour.

That is worth MY time, of course not for Harvey...but I'd be willing to drive up the street about 10 minutes and ASK if my contacts had interest.

The only thing I needed to do this was PICTURES of this expensive item, so we could see what condition it was in.

That is NOT an unusual request, wouldn't you want to at least see some pics before you considered buying Anything for thousands of dollars?

AND I've never heard anything back after a request to see some pics.

I have to regard that as a total waste of my time (and thank goodness I found it out with only a few minutes invested, now I know better than to get invovled).

Time Wasters. TW's.

I know that if there is a way to tap into Harvey Brody's 50 years of success and get gears one to four PLUS what has been added...without wasting his time...then we're all in for some 24k GOLD How To information.

Employees are BOG down points. Partnerships are BOG down areas. He operates a large part of his business on AGREEMENTS. Some on going and some time limited.

And when he enters into an agreement with Home Depot for example, it isn't for a few boxes of stuff...it is for hundreds of thousands, if not millions of units.

So the same amount of time that I spent farting around trying to someone who approached ME to give me some PICS, and ended up wasting my time...that same amount of TIME to Harvey Brody could be worth a million dollars or more. THAT is why he won't get BOGGED down.

He just knows more ways NOT to than even the most successful of business people know.

In the employee owned company, Harvey would know how to extract more money from something better, with less time and NO employees at all.

Gordon Jay Alexander

PS. Why does he consider his old ways to be "historical"? It would be like driving an old car when you have the new sitting right next to it. OR like flying on a plane from the 70's when you have a private jet waiting to take you anywhere you want to go.

From our conversations, I've taken away the idea that there are BETTER ways of doing it. Now I keep "hammering" on Harvey that the basics, the FOUNDATION of Freedom are still in that course, the gear 4 or so. But again, how do I get Harvey to come out of 9th gear and talk to me about 3rd and 4th gear operations...his mind just doesn't like to slow down or go "back"...he's a very progressive thinker.

I think the TOLL position coupled with his 4 gears information, with some examples of how he has done this...perhaps in an AUDIO interview (I'm pretty sure he isn't going to go for VIDEO) but MAYBE, I can use my powers of Remote Influence and get him to give up some OLD historical secrets that he has used and maybe aren't In Force at this time. YEA. I'll give that a try.

As for an example as a 9th gear...he gave me one, I'm not at liberty to share it...although I did in the archives through metaphor...and I think I can do that again...

IMAGINE if you found a golf pro that was making $750,000 a year...a teaching pro, not a tour player...and you found he had a "replicable" system, that other golf pros could use to get their income to that level...

Would you have any problems finding X number, say for example {and my poor math skills} 1000 of them to come to a seminar and PAY 25,000 to learn the system and 10% a year from their business increase...

I don't think you would. And that is ONE example of an advanced gear that Harvey Brody uses, and there are a lot of different ones too.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page