Go to the Main Business Forum page

Any Updates to Harvey Brody's 4th Gear? [Archive] - Page 7 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Any Updates to Harvey Brody's 4th Gear?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11

Hugh Gaugler
August 22, 2007, 01:28 AM
Gondon,

As I read what you have written about your interactions with Harvey Brody, it seems to me that you have been successful in finding out what Harvey doesn't want. (Please don't take this the wrong way . . . it's just an observation.) It might be worth your while to take a look at that to see if you can make some adjustment in your approach that will enable you to find out what he does want that you might be able to provide.

As you know, people will gladly make an exchange, including giving money, to get something they want. And of course they won't pay for or get involved in something they don't want. Sometimes you can find out what someone wants even when they are telling you what they don't want. It's just a matter of turning it around.

For example, when Harvy tells you that he doesn't want TW's in his life, is telling you that he does want more non-TW's in his life? If that's the case, then if you could provide him with one or two non-TW's, he might respond positively.

I guess my suggestion, for what it's worth, is to just look at whatever he gives you as a "don't want" and turn it around to see if you can find what the underlying want is.

He must want SOMETHING, or he wouldn't still be active in business!

Another approach is to find out who or what he is trying to help. It's doubtful that he does what he does only for himself. Finding out who or what a person is trying to help is another way of finding out what they want.

My two cents . . . like I said, for what it's worth!

---- Hugh

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page