Go to the Main Business Forum page

Question: How to earn $7,500 / month (Full details inside) [Archive] - Page 4 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Question: How to earn $7,500 / month (Full details inside)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Dien Rice
August 18, 2007, 10:11 PM
I didn't reply to help the person that wrote this... but to help those that are trying to make a full-time income online.

MP3 AUDIO RANT: $1 Dollar A Day (http://media.libsyn.com/media/internetmarketingwebcasts/1dollar-a-day.mp3)
Thanks Jason - one of the best "rants" I've ever heard!

It is great advice to know your own strengths. As you say, everybody has different strengths, and there are plenty of different ways to make money, and entrepreneurs have all kinds of personalities. Some like to be the brash "front-man" or "front-woman" and get attention that way. Others prefer to do deals in the "background", and make money that way.

Another thing is, every single entrepreneur "makes things happen". I've read that it's "making things happen" that motivates a lot of entrepreneurs (even more than money, though of course, that's important too).*

Great stuff on "investing in yourself" and having a "system" too! I saved your "rant" so I can listen to it again in future... :)

Thanks for sharing, Jason...

Best wishes,

Dien

* According to the book "Tactics: The Art and Science of Success", by Edward de Bono

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page