Go to the Main Business Forum page

What's up with the Sowpub Harvest forum? [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the Sowpub Harvest forum?

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Dien Rice
September 11, 2007, 11:41 PM
Besides myself and Steve no one else is taking advantage of this forum. There is literally no activity from other members putting up their special deals.

I thought people requested this forum to be able to offer special deals to Sowpub members. Has the interest died off? Anyone know?
Hi Woody,

Less than a week ago, I went to a friend's party. This friend of mine is an actor (he's listed on IMDB), he's been in a few films and TV shows (all Australian ones though). He's also written and performed in his own plays.

His party was amazing... As I overheard one guy say,

"This is the first party I've been to where there was a contortionist!"

My friend had organized for two acts to give us all a free performance at his party. The first guy was a kind of "mime" act, and the second was a lady contortionist (who managed to fit herself into a tiny box - which she called her "New York apartment"!). Both acts were very, very funny!

By the way, you can see a video of the contortionist here... You also see the size of her "New York apartment" that she fits into from about halfway through the video onwards...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8449834463805814196

Anyway, the acts were amazing! But I felt sorry for a few people... Because, a few of my friends were invited, but didn't come. I thought to myself - they're gonna kill me when I tell them what they've missed out on!

That's the way I feel about it... I feel sorry for those missing out, but rather than worry about it too much, spend some time and enjoy it. :)

I'll be posting a "special offer" there in the not-too-distant future... so keep a look out... :)

Cheers, Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page