Go to the Main Business Forum page

Farewell Britain. You will be missed as a Bastion of "Freedom" and WW2 "Anti-Commo" [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Farewell Britain. You will be missed as a Bastion of "Freedom" and WW2 "Anti-Commo"

Pages : [1] 2

MichaelRoss
September 30, 2007, 04:23 AM
I knew Sweden was implementing Rules to Spy on ALL phone calls and emails which were International in nature. All in the name of the Phony "War On Terror".

It seems Britain has decided it would rather be like Communist USSR and tomorrow new laws come into power allowing the Govt to SPY on every single phone call in Britain. And by 2009 the Government plans to extend the rules to cover internet use: the websites we have visited, the people we have emailed and phone calls made over the net.

This is an outrage, abomination and any other word of similar meaning. And you can read more about this Big Brotherism here... Big Brother Britain: Government and councils to spy on ALL our phones (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=484752&in_page_id=1770&ct=5)

This is Massive news and yet I've heard little of it. Is the Main Stream Media complicit in this in failing to report on it? For I cannot imagine the British so asleep as to not be vehemently protesting this one - for the little use it will do to actually have the Govt do what the people want.

I feel sorry for those who live in Britain and urge... if you can, for your own freedom's sake (what little of it left available in the world), leave the country for somewhere else not yet afflicted with this insane spying - like the USA or Australia or even New Zealand, Canada and even Ireland.

Michael Ross

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page