Go to the Main Business Forum page

online video - $100 video recorder [Archive] - Page 12 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : online video - $100 video recorder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14

Ravedesigns
October 16, 2007, 11:59 PM
I got a 30 Min Flip cam when I saw it in Costco in June for about $90 and since the RCA cam is made by them the video should be just as good. I've also seen the RCA cam in Walmart and most major retailers like Circuit City and Best Buy have 'em too. Nice to see they're still developing it and prices are getting cheaper as time goes on.

Here's a business idea or two for the entrepreneurial ones here...

If you live in or near a popular tourist area, why not start a video cam rental business? You could partner with local hotels to offer them the cameras and rent them out for $20 a day and when Dad comes back at the end of the day with the full camera they can burn the video to a CD. At $20 a day it's paid for in a week and you could split the profits with the hotel - or they're so cheap you could sell them directly to tourists and not have to bother with the rental biz.

Just a thought, but there are all kinds of ways you could develop a business around this cheap but good little camera!

Steve

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page