Go to the Main Business Forum page

A note to those who knew...Lawrence [Archive] - Page 4 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A note to those who knew...Lawrence

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Unregistered
December 16, 2007, 07:19 AM
[Posted by Dien Rice:]

[Posted by palmanator:]I don't get by the forum much due to the off-line projects I find myself engaged in these days, but thought I would drop by and let ya'll know that Lawrence, a frequent poster to SOW died last week.
Wow... I'm shocked and saddened by this news. I didn't really know Lawrence personally, but I really enjoyed his posts... I always enjoyed it whenever I saw he had posted something new...

He will be very sadly missed (by me and undoubtedly countless others)...

Thank you for sharing the news... He was a great contributor to this forum, incredibly sharp and also very generous with his insights - an all around wonderful guy...

His posts here are a testament to that generosity of spirit he had - as well to his sharp mind (I was always impressed by what he had done!).

I never know what to say in these situations, because I always feel such a sense of sadness and loss... But perhaps the way to look at it is to be grateful for having been lucky enough to have had him "in" our lives, even if only in a small way by reading and learning from his posts...

Dien

[This post was restored from an archived backup - DR]

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page