Go to the Main Business Forum page

Buzz Bites chocolate Energy Chews, [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Buzz Bites chocolate Energy Chews,

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Jason Hatchett
March 11, 2008, 08:00 PM
I bought 30 of these Buzz Bites chocolate Energy Chew vending machines and I have them all placed in different locations. Some are doing really good others are not. To place them I had to go door to door to businesses. About 1 in 50 businesses I talked to, to let me place a machine there. Even though I’m giving a portion to a local charity it was still very time consuming to get all the locations.

The thing is I need to find better locations for about 15 of them and I’m trying to come up with something of great value for the businesses that let me place them there. I’ve got http://www.SpokaneBuzzBites.com and I give them a FREE ad there. But it just doesn’t seem enticing enough. Then I thought about buying something like www.TopSpokaneBusinesses.com and giving each one their own page that tells all about their business, services and place customer testimonies about how great they are. But I need something that will not cost much and that I can set up once and has a lot of sizzle that makes the owner say HECK YA!!! Please place one here.

If anyone knows of any great location getting techniques please help me out.

Thank You,
Jason Hatchett

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page