Go to the Main Business Forum page

Is this PROOF of the Power of Visualization? [Archive] - Page 4 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Is this PROOF of the Power of Visualization?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

GordonJ
May 11, 2008, 10:22 AM
Visualization is a good time saving practise tool. But its not a magical manifestative tool.

Ankesh,

WHAT? You mean visualization won't help me win tonight's Ohio Lottery? What the __________ ????

I mean...

I play the right kind of music, paid 39.95 for it....I burn the right kind of "blessed" candles, with the visualization specific scent...I put myself into a hypnotic trance, and that only cost me 67 bux to learn.

Then I feel the check the state is giving to me. I see and feel the money, I visualize my bank account getting the winnings deposited. I see my bank teller going WHOA as she checks my account...which only yesterday garnered a snicker.

I see it clearly happening. I feel it. I smell it. I taste it. I ACCEPT it into my life.

So, just to disprove your so NEGATIVE thinking...today...and today only...

I'm actually going to buy a ticket.

HA!

Gordon Jay Alexander

PS. I've learned from years of golf instruction, that some people just can't visualize. I'm one of those that have difficulty with that part. However, I can and do use my super honed psychokinetic powers to move the ball to where I want it to go...after I hit it. AH, it again, comes down to...

hit the ball. (Insider's hee-hee)

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page