Go to the Main Business Forum page

Do you have a product, or a good idea? I need you. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a product, or a good idea? I need you.

GordonJ
June 3, 2008, 02:38 PM
Two announcements. The first is this:

The Copywriter's Checklist that I've made available at www.incomeandhappiness.com (http://www.incomeandhappiness.com) is coming down around June 15. It will be retired.

It costs 7 bux. I think it is well worth it. But, hey, that's my opinion.

It also signals the next phase of our project. Getting the UPDATES to the Ben and Harvey stuff out there. Along with this, I'm actively seeking products and ideas. NOT all of these products and ideas will be appropriate, but it is a good time if you have one to act on it.

IF all you have is an idea, before you tell me and ONLY ME about it, why not send an email, and go one extra step and mail yourself a letter IF you have any fears you're idea will be lifted. Honestly, ideas are dime a dozen...most won't even be considered.

HOWEVER, if you've acted upon an idea, and have a product in the early stages, or have and or control the rights to a product no matter how old it is, begin a dialogue with me ASAP.

I'll be glad to answer some questions here. Phase II is going to be YOUR opportunity to get out of the rat race and into the chips. OK?

PLEASE don't PM (private message) me, I prefer email gjabiz@yahoo.com It may take days for me to get back to the PM or IM...but I'm pretty dang quick on the email triggers.

Gordon Jay Alexander

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page