Go to the Main Business Forum page

Cosmi software, any other BAD experiences? [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Cosmi software, any other BAD experiences?

Pages : [1] 2

GordonJ
December 1, 2008, 06:12 PM
I bought software at Office Max last week, Cosmi's Print Perfect Business Publisher.

It has a nice looking 8 page booket on the box showing you all the wonderful things this software can do. In TWO locations, it shows that you can create menus.

However, the software doesn't have any templates for menus, although they have the templates for other things listed.

I asked for a refund and I have to send it to CA (from OH) and wait 6 to 8 weeks for my refund and eat the shipping charges. NO.

They offered to exchange it for another title of similar price. WHY, in my right mind would I want another piece of software that may not do as advertised? I'm pizzed (sometimes it takes the little things to push you over the edge).

I think Cosmi has misleading advertising on their box and I'm going to make an effort to let my dis satisfaction known, hence, the STICKY.

Gordon Alexander

PS. I KNOW there are more important things in life to worry about, but I can't do much about the terrorists or the economy (other than to NOT get sucked under during this recession)...BUT, I can DO something about a product that has been falsely advertised and misrepresented. It's not about the few bux, but about the LOST time on a project that needed immediate solution, that is why I brought this piece of crap in the first place.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page