Go to the Main Business Forum page

The HEAD TILT - Something Fun & Profitable Obama is Doing [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The HEAD TILT - Something Fun & Profitable Obama is Doing

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Glenn
March 10, 2009, 01:14 AM
Hi,

Thanks for bringing up another Great Communicator - Barak Obama.

One of My Ezine Readers Mentioned something Powerful Obama is doing. I've been Testing it.
I'd like some other perspectives on it too.

In the book, "How to Win Friends and Influence People" Dale Carnegie - there seems to be an amazing idea. One that Barak Obama has adopted to

a -Communicate better.

b -Appear to LISTEN Better than others.

c -Deflect criticism and Hostile Questions in Town Halls & Press Conferences.

One Way to Describe the idea is this:

"In Order to CONTROL The Other Person In an Argument You MUST Change Yourself. You cannot Change what others do."

You've seen Obama use the HEAD TILT on Television.

A - To LISTEN with RESPECT in a Political Debate. He TILTS his Head onto his Right Shoulder.

B - Obama TILTS his head While He Listens to a Hostile Question. The Straightens up. Says something Positive. Ignores the negative.

C - Barak Obama Gives a Speech About FAith, Hope & The American Dream. Then he TILTS his HEAD as if he is listening to each one of his Listeners.

A WARNING - The "HEad Tilt" is Powerful Body Language.

SMILE
BEFORE
YOU TRY IT.

I was in a Gas Station Yesterday. There was an Dour, Grumpy faced Black Guy filling his SUV 4 feet away - on the other side of the pump.

I TILTED my head to the right. LOOKED at him.

He snarled, "You're not so ___________ Pretty yourself."

Whoa!

He was OK Before when I was looking at him "Normally".

So...

What does seem to Work?

To Deepen Communication -- is to Wave, Smile, Get a smile back and THEN Do the HEAD TILT. People talk your ears off.

It really works well.

Anyway - I thought I'd share something Positive You can use to make people LIKE YOU. When people LIKE YOU they pay you faster and More.

Thanks,
Glenn

P.S. - I've been Testing this HEAD TILT thing for 2 weeks. If you'd like to see some of my other HEAD TILT Experiments in Stores, Hotels, Malls and Restaurants...

ENJOY.

Currently we're just trying to get WILD Head Tilt reactions.

Here's the link -

http://cgi.ebay.com/How-to-Get-Women-to-OBEY-You-w-Obama-HEAD-TILT-V-1_W0QQitemZ120389850095QQihZ002QQcategoryZ268QQssP ageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page