Go to the Main Business Forum page

SowPub Writers. A HEADS UP, a week early. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : SowPub Writers. A HEADS UP, a week early.

GordonJ
June 13, 2009, 08:55 AM
You are getting this before anyone else. So put your thinking caps on.

As you know, maybe, I'm working with the wonderful "boutique" publisher; Green Tree Press, Inc., out of Erie, PA.

The owner of the company, Pete Zesinger has retained me to help him build his two new divisions. The first is a Global Digital Divison, which will market around the world. Several of his books are being translated into many different languages.

The second, the more exciting one to me is the new Green Tree Press ON DEMAND division. This will allow Pete to test new ads and new books and to fulfill ON DEMAND when he doesn't have the sales that warrant going to economies of scale (for him, it is about 5,000 books).

Now here is his PROBLEM. One that YOU can help solve and YOU can benefit from.

He needs a lot of NEW work. He will begin next week to solicit WRITERS. It makes sense doesn't it? A publisher that is seeking to expand his business needs to have more products to offer, right?

Green Tree Press (GTP) has sold millions of books and special reports over the last 35 years.

We've been having discussions here about GTP.

I know there are several writers here, and many others that should be.

GTP publishes HOW TO type information, like Computer Friendly, and Dog Training and How to Lose Weight, etc.

GTP is seeking writers who can write concise and pithy reports on a subject they have expertise on.

Put your thinking caps on, dust off those old reports you may have started but didn't finish, get ready for a tremendous opportunity...and since you are SowPubbers, I'll put your proposals at the top of the pile for Pete and his staff to look at and consider.

You can't believe what a great opportunity this is going to be for some of you. So, you've got about a 5 day head start, what have you got in you that would or could fit into GTP catalog?

I wouldn't post your ideas, if it were me, but you can send me an email in confidence and I can at least tell you if it is something GTP would be interested in, fair enough?

Gordon Jay Alexander gjabiz@yahoo.com

PS. I'm dusting off my old stuff and I'm submitting several proposals, it's just too good of an oppportunity not to.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page