Go to the Main Business Forum page

TW ... some possible help for you ... [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : TW ... some possible help for you ...

Pages : [1] 2 3

Ricky
July 9, 2009, 10:30 AM
TW, it seems you're having some life issues according to your post about sane or insane, drowing and etc.

Tried to PM you but I haven't posted enough on this board to qualify to PM anyone so I'm posting this in the forum.

I've had some rough times in my life (personal and business) and maybe you need someone to talk with who understands what you're going through. I've learned how to cope with certain things.

I know all about not trusting the business world and the supposed gurus and others, etc.

If can help I'd be glad to talk with you via phone.

I have a MagicJack so it really doesn't cost me anything to phone you or anyone else in the USA or Canada.

If you'd like to talk ... vent some frustration, maybe brainstorm just give me your phone number and best time to call (I'm CST) so you may be an hour or 2 ahead or behind my time depending on where you live.

I'm available to talk during day and early evening hours.

Just give a holler if you'd like to talk and maybe I can help you.

No charge, no strings, no weirdness.

Email me at ... rickster1611 at yahoo.com ... with your Phone Number and best time to call. More than happy to help if I can.

BTW ... put "TW Wants To Talk" in the Subject line of your email so I don't think it's spam and delete it.

Rick

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page